How to correctly report
Next information will be helpful:
- Your version and edition of Visual Studio. For example:
VS2013 Professional Version 12.0.30501.00 Update 2
- The Version of vsCommandEvent where you see bug or some problem.
- The other version where problem not exists if you know.
- To enable 'Debug Mode' and reproduce problem again.
- Any dump of crashes - minidumps or simply like this
- And most importantly: Steps of how to reproduce your problem.
+additional information if you think that's necessary to report: projects type (e.g. C#, C++, ..), data, environments, full moon tonight, and another …
Remeber: We support the all versions of Visual studio from VS2010 and higher, so problem can exist only for specific version or specific project type, solution, etc. Therefore, your information really will be helpful for finding and resolving.